On 06/12/09 09:21, ccornell - OpenOffice.org wrote:
On 06/12/09 08:35, Jean Hollis Weber wrote:
Can I get a list of wiki pages in the Calc Guide that have content on their discussion pages? If so, how?

--Jean
(still learning how to use the wiki, so please excuse possible dumb questions like this)

I don't see anyway in the default config/setup we are using. I have just asked the MediaWiki developers (on the MW mailing list). Maybe there is an obscure extension or some config we can use to pull this info.

(I was recently wondering the same thing, but hadn't gotten around to looking into it yet :-) )

found it (wiht a nudge from one of the guys on teh MediaWiki mailing list)

- Go to Special Pages > All pages http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Special:AllPages - Type in the subpage you want to search from (in this case, Documentation/OOo3_User_Guides/Calc_Guide)
 - Set the Namespace to Talk
 - Click Go

In this example you will get a lot of results (because the search returns all pages *starting* at the page you told it to search on), and the first one is what you're looking for... there is only one Talk page that has been created for the Calc Guide.

C.
--
Clayton Cornell       ccorn...@openoffice.org
OpenOffice.org Documentation Project co-lead