Hello,

I have a first draft available. What about something like this:

http://erinet.se/ooo/doc/instructions.html

Per

Valden Longhurst skrev:
Personally, I like the idea. However, the system requirements I think are helpful. Maybe make them not so noticeable but still there?

Those are just my 2 cents.

Per Eriksson wrote:
Hello,

I am prepairing the OpenOffice.org 3.0 update for this page:

http://download.openoffice.org/common/instructions.html

I have the following ideas:

1. Make the page more graphical and clearly mark the different sections for the different operating systems 2. Introduce Java Installer instructions for Linux and Solaris, RPM and pkgadd will be available in the setup guide. 3. Link to system requirements, instead of copy them on to this page as now.

What do you think?

Per