Hello Jean,

This page is great and I hope it will attract some more contributors. Would it be an idea to mention here that translating existings docs is also an option?

Keep up the good work

Leo Moons
nl.OpenOffice.org
http://www.oooauthors.org/netherland Nous sommes condamnés à être libres

Jean Hollis Weber schreef:
I added a section to the Contributor's 101 wiki page describing some of the ways people can contribute. It's a bit long, and perhaps should be edited down a bit, but I want to encourage people to think about the range of possibilities.
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/Contribute

I have more to add or change on this page as soon as I get a chance, including how OOoAuthors fits in, as well as expanding the to-do lists on the Dashboard and linked pages.

--Jean