On 08/27/09 07:57, Leo Moons wrote:
Hello Jean,

This page is great and I hope it will attract some more contributors. Would it be an idea to mention here that translating existings docs is also an option?

Translation is definitely an option. To and from whatever languages... For example, there are good docs in German and Dutch that could be translated to other languages.

It might be an idea (longer term) that we also think about ways to work with the L10N group on this though. There are documentation translation efforts in place to translate the Admin and Basic Guides (just to name two) into other languages.

C.
--
Clayton Cornell       ccorn...@openoffice.org
OpenOffice.org Documentation Project co-lead