Nino Novak wrote:
> On Monday 31 August 2009 15:20, Nino Novak wrote:
>> Is there a possibility to upload a bunch of files at once?
>
> Meanwhile I found http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:MultiUpload
>
> Any chance to give it a try?

It's installed now, but somewhat hidden - ie not directly linked.

http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Special:MultipleUpload

I've set the file limit to 10 uploads at a time.  This can be adjusted
up or down.

Added to the documented extensions here:
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Wiki_maintenance/Extensions

The instructions for installing this extension detail putting the link
for the MultiUpload into the main Navigation bar on the left.
Personally, I'd like to avoid dropping it there.  It should be linked
elsewhere... like direct on the Upload special page, but this would
require tweaking the raw PHP... something I'd rather not do if at all
possible.  Any ideas?

C.
--
Clayton Cornell       ccorn...@openoffice.org
OpenOffice.org Documentation Project co-lead