> My opinion:
> Link to Special:Multidownload should be only visible on the normal
> download page, not in the Sidebar.

Having it in Special:SpacialPages should suffice.  Adding it anywhere
else required editing PHP, or adjusting other files that may or may not
be possible in the next engine upgrade.

> "Normal users" should be able to use it without Sysop rights.

As far as I can tell, normal users can use it.  I logged in as my test
user who has only the usual edit rights on the Wiki, and the user had
access to the UploadFiles section... even though it was a bolded item in
the Special Pages.

C.
--
Clayton Cornell       ccorn...@openoffice.org
OpenOffice.org Documentation Project co-lead