T. J. Frazier wrote:
I'm not sure that somebody else (like you, or me, or Clayton) building a new page for the translation is the best thing to do. The user needs to learn how to do this.

Clayton should probably handle the email, since he did so before.

[1] http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/How_Tos/Calc:_FTEST_function
Feedback:

I'm not sure how, but he learned, and created his own new page. I unprotected the English-language page; everything's back to normal.

We need to work on Help for translators. But if anybody spots this kind of trouble, do what Regina did (thanks, Regina!), and post it here.

--
/tj/