bjoern michaelsen - Sun Microsystems - Hamburg Germany wrote:
On Tue, 17 Nov 2009 17:11:43 +0100
bjoern michaelsen - Sun Microsystems - Hamburg Germany
<bjoern.michael...@sun.com> wrote:

Doesnt seem to help as there is russian being added to the english
site _again_.
Ups, forget it, sorry. This time I confused the URLs.

BR, Bjoern

Bjoern,
Maybe not. The same problem was occurring (same user, different page [1]). Since the user had only translated one short line, I just rolled back the change and protected the page for a day. (Even the one line is recoverable; this is a wiki, and /very/ hard to damage.)

I'm not sure that somebody else (like you, or me, or Clayton) building a new page for the translation is the best thing to do. The user needs to learn how to do this.

Clayton should probably handle the email, since he did so before.

[1] http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/How_Tos/Calc:_FTEST_function

--
/tj/