is there a possiblity to move Documenation/nl to NL/Documentation with
all subpages? There currently seems to be a 100 pages limit, maybe we
could lift that limit for this one move?

Done. I bumped the page move limitation for this move, and am now using the WikiBot to tidy up the double redirects that resulted from the mass move.

I also moved the Main Page/NL to NL/Main Page and added a redirect deom NL to NL/Main Page. This fixes the breadcrumbs and makes things a bit neater for the NL pages in general.

Still outstanding for the NL pages... the Categories need to be updated to match the new page naming (eg categories such as Documentation/nl/...).

I'll post a notice on the NLC list as well letting the Dutch community know what has been done.

C.
--
Clayton Cornell       ccorn...@openoffice.org
OpenOffice.org Documentation Project co-lead