I started looking at the OOo FAQs on the Wiki today.
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/FAQ

The FAQs are almost ALL out of date.  Many of them refer to OOo1.1, a
couple refer to StarOffice 5.2.  As well, the FAQs that are there, are
inconsistent in language and style/layout.

If anyone here is looking for a task they could jump into, this is a
great one to get started with.  It does not require a great deal of
technical knowledge or any in-depth knowledge of OOo to help clean up
this part of the Doc Wiki

If you're interested in helping out, pick a section to work on (let
everyone know here on the list what section you are working on), and:

1. Check each FAQ page for style. Is it set up correctly?
This FAQ is a good guideline for the syntax that should be used
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/FAQ/Writer/AutomaticFunctions/How_do_I_turn_off_automatic_word_completion%3F

2.  Does the FAQ make sense?  Is the question asked correctly?  Is the
answer well written?
This FAQ for example has a very poor page title (bad grammar):
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/FAQ/Writer/AutomaticFunctions/How_do_I_avoid_URLs_to_appear_underlined%3F

3. Does the FAQ apply to the current version of OOo?  If not, should the
FAQ be removed or moved to an archive subpage so it's not in the main
FAQ list?  For example, this FAQ applies to old Windows versions which
are no longer supported with OOo, and it should be removed or archived
somewhere:
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/FAQ/General/Why_on_my_Windows_system_do_I_have_a_lot_of_General_Protection_Fault_crashes_while_I%27m_using_OpenOffice.org%3F

4.  Does the FAQ have answers for multiple OOo versions?  Are these
clearly marked with the {{Documentation/OOoVersion|version_number}}
Template?

5.  Does the FAQ have answers for each supported OS?  If so, are they
clearly marked? For example:
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/FAQ/General/How_can_I_add_fonts_to_OpenOffice%3F

Once we get the existing FAQs cleaned up, we can then move on to finding
new ones (eg from the OOoForum) that should be added.

C.
--
Clayton Cornell       ccorn...@openoffice.org
OpenOffice.org Documentation Project co-lead