On 03/31/2010 03:07 PM, bjoern michaelsen - Sun Microsystems - Hamburg
Germany wrote:
> On Wed, 31 Mar 2010 15:00:01 +0200
> Clayton <ccorn...@openoffice.org> wrote:
>
>> I started looking at the OOo FAQs on the Wiki today.
>> http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/FAQ
>
> If those are outdated, these are likely even more so:
>
>  http://user-faq.openoffice.org/
>
> If there is no relevant content left on that site, I'd suggest to kill
> the user-faq subdomain completely to prevent confusion of users, who
> get lost there.

That's already under-way.  We're in the process of shutting down the
last active mailing list on that project (in fact today - 31 March - I'm
locking down all mailing lits in that project).

This project is also one I want to flag as "Do Not Move" when we migrate
over to the new hosting infrastructure.

C.
--
Clayton Cornell       ccorn...@openoffice.org
OpenOffice.org Documentation Project co-lead