Hi Jim,

well you have to apply for one concrete bounty. And if you do that please describe why you believe that you are qualified for this task. Please very detailed and keep in mind that we talk here about developer documentation that requires good knowledge of the underlying technology and not only writing skills.

Ask yourself if you have this knowledge before you apply. For example
- have you build OOo from scratch and are you familiar with the build env?
- have you developed Python macros?
- have you developed an extension?
- did you know well what SmartTags are, what is a SPI?
- ...

As i mentioned before we are expecting that people are able to work more or less independent on the bounty. We will support the author where we can but we are not able to provide "full time" mentoring.

Juergen