Hi,

My name is Gaurav, and I am a 4th year student at the University of Waterloo
in Ontario, Canada, studying Rhetoric and Professional Writing. I found out
about Open Office from a technical communications website which highly
recommended writing for the projects within your website for the purposes of
building a strong technical writing portfolio, as well as improving writing
skills in general.

I would love to contribute to the User Guide (or wherever else you have
positions that need to be filled) and write for your website. I have
completed two separate co-ops (paid internships) at Side Effects Software (
www.sidefx.com) and Sybase (www.sybase.com) and have worked on User Guides,
Developer Guides,  as well as general instructional How-Tos during these
internships.

Hopefully I can contribute to your site and continue building my experience!

Thank you for your time,

Gaurav

--
Gaurav Pokharel