Hi,

I appreciate all the work others have done to offer this comprehensive and sophisticated alternative to Microsoft Office at no charge and would like to contribute some of my time to show that. My work as and attorney requires me to write clearly and concisely. I have an excellent command of grammar and punctuation and, although I am capable of writing from scratch, perhaps I might be most useful as an editor of other writers' drafts. Either way, I believe I can be of assistance in this project. Please let me know how I can help you.

Jerome Dorfman