Hi David,

> > On Wed, Jul 29, 2020 at 4:47 PM Arek Kusztal
> > <arkadiuszx.kusz...@intel.com> wrote:
> > >
> > > Enumerators RTE_CRYPTO_CIPHER_LIST_END,
> RTE_CRYPTO_AUTH_LIST_END,
> > > RTE_CRYPTO_AEAD_LIST_END will be removed to prevent some problems
> > > that may arise when adding new algorithms.
> >
> > How does it cohabitate with Ferruh notice?
> > Is it a complement? or redundant?
> >

> https://git.dpdk.org/dpdk/commit/doc/guides/rel_notes/deprecation.rst?id=58245da070289f4b248f15
> >
> Thanks for drawing attention to this.
> It's complementary as far as I can see.
> Ferruh's doesn't list all enums - but doesn’t appear to cover these crypto
> ones.

I feel we can have this deprecation notice as well for crypto specific enums.
Though I don’t want to push it if somebody has objections on this.
I am OK if Ferruh's notice looks enough to cover crypto enums as well.

Acked-by: Akhil Goyal <akhil.go...@nxp.com>
If no objections, Thomas or you can pick this directly on master.

Regards,
Akhil