Hi Lukasz,

On 23/9/2020 2:47 AM, Lukasz Wojciechowski wrote:
During review and verification of the patch created by Sarosh Arif:
"test_distributor: prevent memory leakages from the pool" I found out
that running distributor unit tests multiple times in a row causes fails.
So I investigated all the issues I found.

There are few synchronization issues that might cause deadlocks
or corrupted data. They are fixed with this set of patches for both tests
and librte_distributor library.

---
v2:
* assign NULL to freed mbufs in distributor test
* fix handshake check on legacy single distributor
      rte_distributor_return_pkt_single()
* add patch 7 passing NULL to legacy API calls if no bufs are returned
* add patch 8 fixing API documentation

Please include any Acked-by or Tested-by tags from previous versions.

Rgds,
Dave.