I'd like to hope that's my methodology problem, but I just follow the
installation guide without any customization.

Hi Mark, do you have any performance data share with us? Maybe we are using
different type of workloads, like I mentioned I am using typical data center
workload, I guess you are talking about NFV type of workload?

Thanks,
Jun
Sent from my iPhone