On Mon, May 22, 2023 at 12:37 PM Vamsi Krishna Attunuru
<vattun...@marvell.com> wrote:

> > > +static int
> > > +link_graph_nodes(uint64_t valid_nodes, uint32_t lcore_id)
> > > +{
> > > +   int ret = 0;
> > > +
> > > +   num_patterns = 0;
> > > +
> > > +   if (valid_nodes == (TEST_GRAPH_ETHDEV_TX_NODE |

I think, if we need to extend the C code for adding new use case, then
it will not scale.
IMO, We should look at more runtime and file based interface.
Something like
https://github.com/DPDK/dpdk/blob/main/examples/ip_pipeline/examples/l2fwd.cli
In nutshell,
1) File based interface to kick-start the valid use case enablement
2) Less logic in C code and everything should be driven from config file
3) Allow runtime change. examples/ip_pipeline provides telent
interface to update . Similar concept can be followed.

I think, we should push the app for next release. Not on this release.
Sorry for reviewing late.