Hello all,

On Mon, Jul 11, 2016 at 7:56 AM, Thomas Monjalon
<thomas.monjalon at 6wind.com> wrote:
> 2016-07-11 13:33, Yuanhan Liu:
>> I'm not quite sure I understood it well: are you asking us to resend
>> what David has already send, say me for resending the virtio part?
>>
>> If so, what's the point of that? What's worse, it's likely to fail
>> apply (due to conflicts), as every one of us make a patch based on
>> the same base while touching some same files.
>
> Good point.
> There were some changes since the patches from David (and a new bnxt).
> That's why I was thinking to ask maintainers to take care of this change.
> But maybe it's better to do the change in one patchset.
> David, ok to refresh these patches?

Now that we have a modinfo-like infra and the test code is exempt from
igb pci ids, all that remains (to fully get rid of this header) are
bypass api and kni/ethtool.
So the deal with Thomas is that I refresh those patches letting igb
and ixgbe pmd as is.

Will send this later.

--
David Marchand