Woot!!!

Congratulations Drill team!  This is great news!
--
Kind Regards,
Chad Smykay

Yash Sharma wrote:
Awesome work all !! Really proud !!
On 02/12/2014 10:40 pm, "Jacques Nadeau"<jacq...@apache.org>  wrote:

I'm please to announce that Drill is now an Apache Top Level Project.  This
is a testament to all the contributions everyone of you has made to the
project.  You can check out Tomer's blog [1] as well the ASF press release
[2]

To celebrate, I propose that we release 0.7 shortly.  We can move remaining
issues to 0.8.  There is so much good in master right now that we really
need to push a new release and get that into users' hands.

I'm going to push a commit removing "incubating" from our version number
shortly.  Let's target this Friday to start a vote.  How does that sound to
everyone?

Congrats and Thanks!
Jacques

[1] http://drill.apache.org/blog/2014/12/02/drill-top-level-project/