Downloaded the binary tar-ball.  Installed on my macbook.  Started sqlline
in embedded mode. Saw that sqlline is showing version 1.0.0 instead of
1.1.0, although 'select * from sys.version'  is showing the right commit.
Anyone else sees this ?

/sqlline -u jdbc:drill:zk=local -n admin -p admin --maxWidth=100000
apache drill 1.0.0
"just drill it"