What I was trying to get at was that we might be creating more chunks
because the per-thread caches for all the different threads haven't yet
been filled. Hence my questions about the degree of control we have over
the thread pool Netty is using for RPC threads. But if the asymptotic
observation isn't bearing out, then that probably isn't the cause either.

On Mon, Jul 27, 2015 at 12:47 PM, Abdel Hakim Deneche <adene...@maprtech.com