This is great news, welcome!

What are you thinking in regards to static versus dynamic resource
allocation? We have some conversations going regarding workload management
but they are still early so it seems like starting with user-controlled
allocation makes sense initially.

Also, have you spent much time evaluating whether one of the existing YARN
frameworks such as Slider would be useful? Does anyone on the list have any
feedback on the relative merits of these technologies?

Again, glad to see someone picking this up.

Jacques

--
Jacques Nadeau
CTO and Co-Founder, Dremio