Happy to help.  I will stay involved on the Yarn side too, my hope is any
improvements to drill to facilitate a benefit for drill on yarn can be
abstracted and not just be a drill on yarn feature, but instead, create
hooks to do things (like draining nodes we wish to shutdown, or scale
memory and cup usage up and down) that could be of benefit to both resource
managers.

--
Sent from my iThing