Github user nagarajanchinnasamy commented on the issue:

    https://github.com/apache/drill/pull/685

    @arina-ielchiieva Sorry for the refactoring before consulting some of the
thoughts I had. Thanks for the suggestion to add such changes in separate
commit. Learning the process :)

    1. Idea of having UserSessionContext as a separate class was to have the
ability to hold additional session related parameters as a possible future
extension. Basically have the ability to:
      - populate system captured session parameters
      - have custom authenticator populated session parameters

    2. I agree to the point that session-id cannot be optional.

    I will see how I can combine above points and submit another commit. Hope
that's fine.

---
with INFRA.
---