Here are the current status for the pending PRs for 1.10.

JIRAs have been merged into Apache master branches:

  DRILL-4280
  DRILL-5275
  DRILL-5260
  DRILL-5273
  DRILL-5257
  DRILL-5255
  DRILL-5274

JIRAs that are in "ready-to-commit" status:
  DRILL-5258
  DRILL-5034
  DRILL-4963
  DRILL-5252

JIRAs that have review comments to address:
  DRILL-5266
  DRILL-5114
  DRILL-5284

@Laurent,  for the JDBC PRs you want to merge, is it possible that you
may get someone to review the PRs? Since both Sudheesh and Parth
(people have expertise) are on travel currently, it probably is not
likely that one of them can review your PRs before the cutoff for
1.10.

Thanks,
Jinfeng