I grok this is the Drill list and I'm also a big user of Drill (and
have made some UDFs) but there might be some efficacy in expanding the
scope to the Presto and Redshift Spectrum communities. I'm not
claiming there's 100% equivalence, but the broader view of being able
to access multiple types of data sources from a central platform is
compelling and -- at least in my circles -- not widely known. It could
be an event with a a primary central track but three separate
specializations that have a couple intraday time pockets.