Github user arina-ielchiieva commented on the issue:

    https://github.com/apache/drill/pull/889

    On mine environment all tests pass. I used to have troubles but long time
ago. I had to fix issues with timezones, memory usage `MAVEN_OPTS="-Xmx2048m
-XX:MaxPermSize=1024m"`. Also I am pretty sure that some test have failed
because the others did, usually the ones with Rpc exception. Maybe  `UserRemote
SYSTEM ERROR: URISyntaxException` is connected with your env. You should check
that. Also please rebase on the latest master (you can do `push -f` again),
also if `TestTpchDistributedConcurrent.testConcurrentQueries` will be failing
again, try to disable it but make sure it passes separately.

---
with INFRA.
---