Understood. But if it's possible to stream the event, may be we can do the
streaming through YouTube too, which can archive the stream afterwards. But
it's up to 8 hours only.

I'm not a YouTube expert though.

https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/6247592

I'm just afraid I may not be able to attend and I'm very interested into
what you guys are going to discuss.