For those of us that missed the hangout, can we get the minutes of the meeting?
Would help in deciding on the vote rather than be an absentee.

-----Original Message-----
From: Parth Chandra [mailto:par...@apache.org]
Sent: Tuesday, October 31, 2017 10:54 AM
To: dev <dev@drill.apache.org>
Subject: Re: gitbox?

Bumping this thread up.

Vlad brought this up in the hangout today and it sounds like we would like to
move to Gitbox. Thanks Vlad for the patient explanations!

Committers, let's use this thread to vote on the the suggestion.

I'm +1 on moving to gitbox.

Also, I can work with Vlad and Paul on updating the merge process document.