Ran Drill in embedded mode from a built archive at [2], again created and
queried views, submitted few TPCH and TPCDS queries from a command line and
UI, verified queries result, checked that query profiles are displayed
correctly.
Ran queries from a simple java application using prebuilt drill-jdbc
-driver.
Connected from SQuirrel using prebuilt drill-jdbc-driver, ran few
queries. Everything still works fine for me.
Also, downloaded source archive at [2], ran unit tests, all tests are
passed with a total time 33:10 min.

+1 (non-binding)

--
Kind regards,