Hi all,

I did some checks and found the following issues:
- DRILL-7195 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DRILL-7195>
- DRILL-7194 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DRILL-7194>
- DRILL-7192 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DRILL-7192>

One of them (DRILL-7194) is also reproduced on the previous version,
another is connected with the new feature (DRILL-7192), so I don't think
that we should treat them as blockers.
The third one (DRILL-7195) is a regression and in some cases may cause the
wrong results, so I think that it should be fixed before the release.
Any thoughts?

Kind regards,
Volodymyr Vysotskyi