Downloaded source tarball on my Linux VM and built and ran unit tests
successfully (elapsed time 46 mins).
Downloaded binary tarball on my Mac  and ran in embedded mode.
Verified Sorabh's release signature using  gpg --verify
Checked the maven artifacts are published
Checked Ran a few queries against TPC-DS SF1 and examined query profiles in
the Web UI.  Looked good.
Did a few manual tests with REFRESH METADATA by creating the new V4
metadata cache and checked EXPLAIN plans and query results.
Found an issue with control-c handling and filed DRILL-7198  and noted in
the JIRA that I don't think it is a blocker.

Overall, release looks good !  +1

Aman