Hi,
  Great start. There is a to-do list for release. Need to collect and sort out
the helpful information.
  1. Which tasks need to be closed in JIRA? (To clean up)
  2. Which tasks need to be moved in JIRA? (To delay)
  3. Speed up the CR on Github. (Need to contact the developers)
  4. Delay my phoenix-storage to 1.20. (The release of 1.19 is no longer be
blocked)

  https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/DRILL/versions/12348331