Hi Laurent,
DRILL-7871 requires additional time to be introduced and it is better to
include it for the next release.
DRILL-7904 is updated, I think it will be merged in a few days. But it
doesn't matter whether it is included in this release or in the next one.

So we can plan to start the release process

Kind regards
Vitalii