Hi all,

Thanks, Laurent for creating this release candidate!

I have started verifying the release, but for now my vote is -1 (binding)
because of the following issue: DRILL-7945
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DRILL-7945>

It is definitely a regression and it might break some important Drill
functionality so I'm considering it as a blocker for the release.

Kind regards,
Volodymyr Vysotskyi