Hey James,
One more thing, I noticed that for 1.21.2, MapR is still being included in the
build list. (See below). I did a search and couldn't seem to find where/why
this is happening.  I did confirm that this isn’t happening on the current
master.
Best,
— C

(base) ➜  apache-drill-1.21.2-src mvn clean install -DskipTests
[INFO] Scanning for projects...
[INFO] Detecting the operating system and CPU architecture
[INFO] os.detected.name: osx
[INFO] os.detected.arch: aarch_64
[INFO] os.detected.version: 14.5
[INFO] os.detected.version.major: 14
[INFO] os.detected.version.minor: 5
[INFO] os.detected.classifier: osx-aarch_64
[INFO] Reactor Build Order:
[INFO]
[INFO] Drill :                                                            [pom]
[INFO] Drill : Tools :                                                    [pom]
[INFO] Drill : Tools : Freemarker codegen                        [maven-plugin]
[INFO] Drill : Protocol                                                   [jar]
[INFO] Drill : Common                                                     [jar]
[INFO] Drill : Logical Plan                                               [jar]
[INFO] Drill : Exec :                                                     [pom]
[INFO] Drill : Exec : Memory :                                            [pom]
[INFO] Drill : Exec : Memory : Base                                       [jar]
[INFO] Drill : Exec : RPC                                                 [jar]
[INFO] Drill : Exec : Vectors                                             [jar]
[INFO] Drill : Contrib :                                                  [pom]
[INFO] Drill : Contrib : Data :                                           [pom]
[INFO] Drill : Contrib : Data : TPCH Sample                               [jar]
[INFO] Drill : Metastore :                                                [pom]
[INFO] Drill : Metastore : API                                            [jar]
[INFO] Drill : Metastore : Iceberg                                        [jar]
[INFO] Drill : Exec : Java Execution Engine                               [jar]
[INFO] Drill : Exec : JDBC Driver using dependencies                      [jar]
[INFO] Drill : Exec : JDBC JAR with all dependencies                      [jar]
[INFO] Drill : On-YARN                                                    [jar]
[INFO] Drill : Metastore : RDBMS                                          [jar]
[INFO] Drill : Metastore : Mongo                                          [jar]
[INFO] Drill : Contrib : Storage : Kudu                                   [jar]
[INFO] Drill : Contrib : Format : XML                                     [jar]
[INFO] Drill : Contrib : Storage : HTTP                                   [jar]
[INFO] Drill : Contrib : Storage : OpenTSDB                               [jar]
[INFO] Drill : Contrib : Storage : MongoDB                                [jar]
[INFO] Drill : Contrib : Storage : HBase                                  [jar]
[INFO] Drill : Contrib : Storage : JDBC                                   [jar]
[INFO] Drill : Contrib : Storage : Hive :                                 [pom]
[INFO] Drill : Contrib : Storage : Hive : Exec Shaded                     [jar]
[INFO] Drill : Contrib : Storage : Hive : Core                            [jar]
[INFO] Drill : Contrib : Storage : Kafka                                  [jar]
[INFO] Drill : Contrib : Storage : Cassandra                              [jar]
[INFO] Drill : Contrib : Storage : ElasticSearch                          [jar]
[INFO] Drill : Contrib : Storage : Splunk                                 [jar]
[INFO] Drill : Contrib : Storage : GoogleSheets                           [jar]
[INFO] Drill : Contrib : Storage : Phoenix                                [jar]
[INFO] Drill : Contrib : UDFs                                             [jar]
[INFO] Drill : Contrib : Format : Syslog                                  [jar]
[INFO] Drill : Contrib : Format : Httpd/Nginx Access Log                  [jar]
[INFO] Drill : Contrib : Format : PDF                                     [jar]
[INFO] Drill : Contrib : Format : HDF5                                    [jar]
[INFO] Drill : Contrib : Format : SPSS                                    [jar]
[INFO] Drill : Contrib : Format : SAS                                     [jar]
[INFO] Drill : Contrib : Format : LTSV                                    [jar]
[INFO] Drill : Contrib : Format : Image                                   [jar]
[INFO] Drill : Contrib : Format : Pcap-NG                                 [jar]
[INFO] Drill : Contrib : Format : Esri                                    [jar]
[INFO] Drill : Contrib : Format : Excel                                   [jar]
[INFO] Drill : Contrib : Format : MS Access                               [jar]
[INFO] Drill : Contrib : Format : Log Regex                               [jar]
[INFO] Drill : Contrib : Storage : Druid                                  [jar]
[INFO] Drill : Contrib : Format : Iceberg                                 [jar]
[INFO] Drill : Contrib : Format : Delta Lake                              [jar]
[INFO] Drill : Contrib : Storage : Drill                                  [jar]
[INFO] Drill : Packaging and Distribution Assembly                        [pom]
[INFO] Drill : Contrib : Format : MaprDB                                  [jar]