Max,

A good pattern for any Apache project is to achieve consensus without explicit
votes. This is what this thread is doing. “+1” is just shorthand for “I
approve”. So, I don’t think a “[VOTE]” prefix is necessary.

Jon,

I generally approve of this idea, as long as Apache INFRA is willing and able
to make it happen. I know it’s straightforward to move a git repository from a
GitHub project to any other place, but I’m not sure whether it’s possible to
move GitHub issues etc. from one project to the next.

When Superset made the move, did they just move the repo, or did they move
issues/stars/PRs as well? Were Apache INFRA OK with this?

Julian