The repo move has happened: https://github.com/apache/incubator-druid

My understanding is that now we can and should start prepping license,
notice, etc for a release. And also making sure that our integrations still
work right (Travis / TeamCity).

Also: does anyone else find the gitbox mails sent to dev@druid.apache.org
annoying? I'm planning to set up a mail filter to put them into another
folder (they're redundant to notifications I already get from GitHub). If
people generally feel the same way we could ask Infra to move them to a
separate mailing list, maybe git...@druid.apache.org.