IMO, GitHub has good tools already for subscribing to repos, notifications,
and issues. I would expect Druid contributors to use those tools and _not_
to join git...@druid.apache.org. I'd imagine the list would only exist for
archival purposes (we want a copy of every discussion to be stored somehow
on ASF infra).