I think since the source is migrated now, what sounds right to me is to
accept Apache CLAs/SGAs for new committers, corporate contributors, and
major code transfers (like any other Apache project). And I think we
probably don't need to keep collecting our old CLAs, especially not for
minor contributions. Happy to get input from other people on this as it is
not my area of expertise.