Julian, maybe the requirements for an ASF release aren't clear to everyone.
It seems we are trying to move all our artifacts to be under org.apache in
order to meet ASF requirements for a release. Doing so would imply a major
release for us since those changes wouldn't be backwards compatible. Are
you saying that we would be able to do a release without renaming artifacts?