Thanks for adding details.

Based on your answers, I assume it is not being tested. We should add
tests as soon as possible. Since you have some experience in this
area, can you add some?
I'm also not sure why Superset releases the helm chart separately. I
would suggest releasing it per our regular release schedule unless
there is a good reason for doing so. This will reduce the release
burden of the community.

So far, it seems reasonable to me to host the helm chart in the Druid
repo. However, as I mentioned before, the migration process might not
be proper. I haven't had a chance to look at the IP clearance process
closely yet and probably will not have some even in the near future.
Benedict, you are a PMC member too. Can you please study the process
and give us suggestions on what we should do? Since not many people in
the Druid community might not be familiar with this process, you may
want to ask questions in the Apache general mailing list. See
https://www.mail-archive.com/general@incubator.apache.org/msg74849.html
as a reference.

We should resolve this issue before the 0.22.0 release. Otherwise, we
will have to revert all changes related to the helm chart in the
release branch because it doesn't seem necessarily a release blocker
for 0.22.0.