Hi Jihoon Son,

Yes, it has only been tested on the local cluster. Next, I will add the
automated test part.

Because Helm Chart usually releases a new version every time it is modified. So
Apache Superset has followed this approach. Of course, I agree with your
suggestion, we shouldn't release the version of Chart separately, and follow
the release rhythm of Apache Druid.

I've been busy recently, but I also took time to study this IP licensing
process, and I'm filling out related forms. Thank you very much for the mailing
list, it's very useful to me.

Okay, I got it. We will solve this problem as soon as possible before the
release of 0.22.0.

Regards,
Benedict Jin