> To provide some examples:
>
> I am employed by Pivotal and Pivotal employs the committers on the
> Spring Boot project which embeds Apache Tomcat. From time to time I
> receive a work e-mail, slack message or similar along the lines of "We
> think we have found a bug in Tomcat. Can you look at it?". My response
> is invariably "Sure. Please create an issue in the Tomcat issue tracker
> and I'll take a look."
>
> I also receive direct email from Tomcat users asking for help with an
> issue they are having. This happens often enough that I have a e-mail
> template for the reply that directs them to ask their question on the
> users@ mailing list.

These examples impressed me a lot, actually, I am experiencing this now. People
from work sometimes report issues about Dubbo through internal communication
channels (IM or work email). And I have to admit that in some cases, I have
chosen to directly discuss problems with them but forgot to bring them to the
community, which means I misused the two roles of work and open source.

Most of the times, language becomes the excuse for making the wrong decisions,
because some colleagues and users of Dubbo in china are not good enough in
English. For those users, maybe we can encourage them to provide both the
Chinese and English descriptions when reporting issues, for example, write the
Chinese version first and then directly translate to English using Google.

I think that the way Mark's been doing is right for running an open source
project, I will also try to “Redirect everyone reporting issues to the mailing
list or Github issue tracker".

Best regards,
Jun