Mark,

Here's one relevant topic I would like to discuss with you. I understand
the Apache way encourages *open* discussion. In my opinion, the interaction
on GitHub issue is one kind of the open discussion, and many modern open
source projects leverages this as the major channel. What's your opinion on
this?

Thanks,
-Ian.