We should not shade gson binaries into dubbo all in one jar file, even
though there's no license issue. It is simply we should not do this,
instead, we should make sure dubbo all in one jar should have a transitive
dependency to gson library.

I noticed it's caused by'<include>com.google.code.gson:gson</include>' in
dubbo-all/pom.xml. We should fix it.

Thanks,
-Ian.