I think there should have a rule for polish.

For example PR:https://github.com/apache/incubator-dubbo/pull/3651
If polish is necessary, I suggest also add a checkstyle rule for it.

But for what kind of rule need apply, it need discuss first. for example, is it
acceptable for single-line statements without braces etc..