Hi, Community,
Blog & Docs translation plan #368:
https://github.com/apache/dubbo-website/issues/368
最新状态已经更新,请认领任务的小伙伴请及时pre,想成为Dubbo contributor
的小伙伴可以关注这个计划,坑位还有,请及时占坑~认领后在此issue回复即可。再次感谢大家共建!大家有什么想法和建议,非常期待大家的回复。

——
Hi, Community,
Blog & Docs translation plan # 368:
https://github.com/apache/dubbo-website/issues/368 latest status has been
updated, please claim the task friend please pre, want to be a dubbo
contributor buddy can focus on the plan, after the claim reply on this
issue.Thank you once again to build! Everyone has any ideas and suggestions?  I
look forward to your reply.--
Best Regards!
Jiele

在 2019-08-24 10:59:19,"caojiele1225" <caojiele1...@126.com> 写道: