Thanks Sheng for the great efforts.
It could be great if we have the English subtitle first for the
Chinese translation.
@Sally Khudairi  Could you help us with that ?

BTW, I already created an issue[1] in ALC-Beijing to call for help :)
Please add your comment on the issue if you are interested to offer your help.

[1]https://github.com/alc-beijing/alc-site/issues/62

Willem Jiang

Twitter: willemjiang
Weibo: 姜宁willem